Thursday, July 12, 2007

First Post :to get somthing on the page

I Know Where I Will Go

As my years wind down to moments, the ache
The pull of life at its end, death washes over,
Red, black and icy cold, all sense’s cry
It will not end.
Suddenly a warm golden glow sparkles random
atoms to life, as vista, sounds echo and fill me.


The notes of song, voice a chorus, a trail breaks
There, fine in their tartan kilts, my sons
-hale and hearty-
Herd the flock to our highland cairn home.

Green glen, clear stream, circle of stone cottages
Filled with warmth, laughter and wives,
My daughters I’ve never and always known,
Arms offering me my grandbabies -cherubs
echoing my soul and love in bright eyes.

Here we are promised rest, ease and such Love.
Till, one by one, drawn back to life, to illusion
To lessons that each must learn
So go I too, held by my Promise

To watch and tend each precious soul
Till we all reach the end
And sweet soulful bliss.

by sagefever, 2006

No comments: